Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KazeJasonPhanton's Submission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KazeJasonPhantom
Non Bender

KazeJasonPhanton's Submission Empty
PostSubject: KazeJasonPhanton's Submission   KazeJasonPhanton's Submission EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 23:27

Minecraft Account Name: KazeJasonPhantom

How old are you?: 16 [Soon to be 17]

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Singapore, GMT +8

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role playing is something where u need to get into the right mindset on the rp character given to you and perform nothing but the best.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Mega-Gaming means that the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-Gaming is where a player aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, hence, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes i have

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: I will abide to all of the rules given to me.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: Basically, I re-watched it again on last week. Which is also my 3th time watching the whole series all over again.

What is your characters name,and age?: Gairu, 16

What nation is your character apart of?: Northern Water Tribe & Water Bending

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Gairu had a pale white colored hair with a regular water tribe costume [Look at my skin below and u'll know =3]

Gairu was abandon by his real parents when he was only 1. Gairu's parents place him outside an ex-water bender warrior, Kuso and that water bender warrior took gairu as his own since he had no offspring. However, Gairu was easily able to do any water bending tricks or move as if he were very talented, his father loved him for being able to take over his duty as a warrior to protect the tribe. Kuso were not rich, they lived in a small house that could barely fit 2 people.

As time passes, his foster father, Kuso became weak and old, and one day... when Gairu reached home from school, due to surprise he saw mysterious fire bender killed his foster father. On the sight of his foster father's death, Gairu went rampage and emotionally unstable and releases a powerful surge of torrent which freezes almost every house around its radius.

Since that day, Gairu was determined to set off on an journey to seek his father's killer to take revenge. And in order for him to achieve that, he had to join the leave his tribe and travel around the world so that he could gather information on his father's killer.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actual skin!): [My Water Tribe RP Preparation Skin]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: KazeJasonPhanton's Submission   KazeJasonPhanton's Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:39

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: KazeJasonPhanton's Submission   KazeJasonPhanton's Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:47

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
Your biography makes your character appear too strong (powergaming). Even the best benders are only so good because they have practised for many years (simply change the part of him being very talented). Please change your bio.
You may re-apply, to re-apply start a new post.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: KazeJasonPhanton's Submission   KazeJasonPhanton's Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:49

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KazeJasonPhanton's Submission   KazeJasonPhanton's Submission Empty

Back to top Go down

KazeJasonPhanton's Submission
Page 1 of 1