Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White-List Submission Naiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NaikoLP
Non Bender

White-List Submission Naiko Empty
PostSubject: White-List Submission Naiko   White-List Submission Naiko EmptyMon 13 May 2013, 00:37

Minecraft Account Name:
NaikoLP

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
GMT/ Austria
(just in case you don't know Austria: Arnold Schwarzenegger , Felix Baumgartner)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
Well, I've had quite an Roleplaying History, but not in Minecraft (WoW)
In my opinion, roleplaying means stopping being yourself for a small period of time and adapting a (maybe) fictional person's character.
Roleplaying is not only playing, but forgetting your problems and everything else for a limited amount of time, and pretending to be somone else.
I know I might be repeating something, but I think, it's really important, so it should be repeated. Smile

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
I would describe meta-gaming as using knowledge, your character shouldn't have, like someone's ingame-name or something similar (usage of OOC-knowledge)

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
I think Power-Gaming means acting god-like or making your character over powered (Never loses, best character ever, etc)

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
I wouldn't be writing this if I hadn't read the rules and agreed with them Smile

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
I do!

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:
Watched the first part(first three chapters concerning Aang) twice and right now watching "The Legend Of Korra" (ep 4)

What is your characters name,and age?:
Well, I would say HE is 18-20 years old and his name would be Tsubasa (meaning: "the wing")

What nation is your character apart of?:
Air Nomads (Southern Air Temple)

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Tsubasa trained at the Southern Air Temple since he was little.
He doesn't know, how he got there, but that doesn't matter to him, because he enjoys his life.
He is a very tallented airbender and quick, but that doesn't hide his clumsiness.

When he was little, the air nomads at the temple realised something besides his clumsiness...they called it a "curse".
Of course it wasn't really a curse, but it looked like it was one.
It's bad luck! Whether a ball hitting his head, or just stumbling and falling down. It's like a black cat, that follows him.
He decided to travel and to see the world, because of his curiosity, with bad luck still sitting in his neck.
(that's all up to now)

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): h t t p: // im gur.c o m /PfEKPMR (erase the spaces!)
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Submission Naiko   White-List Submission Naiko EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:35

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Submission Naiko   White-List Submission Naiko EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:33

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
This application is very good. If you expand a little more on the life of your character you will be accpeted.
You may re-apply, to re-apply start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Submission Naiko   White-List Submission Naiko EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 20:00

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White-List Submission Naiko   White-List Submission Naiko Empty

Back to top Go down

White-List Submission Naiko
Page 1 of 1