Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay's Whitelist Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Beginner Bender
Jay

Jay's Whitelist Submission Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Whitelist Submission   Jay's Whitelist Submission EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 02:49

Minecraft Account Name: jaymck12

How old are you?: 15

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Central Standard: CST, United States of America

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: The act of being a different person, you act and go about your daily doings as they would

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: is using knowledge you already have, to affect the outcome of the game

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Is when you are super hard to defeat, you have no weaknesses

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes I promise

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I have seen every episode of both series

What is your characters name,and age?: Jay, 15

What nation is your character apart of?: The Air Nomad Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Jay is a 15 year old airbender who lives and grew up in the Southern Air Temple. He was and still is being raised by the monks. He is fun and willing to do almost anything. He doesn't get mad very often and when he does get mad he tries his best to keep it to himself. He will go out of his way just to get to a quite place that is hard to get to and secluded so he can meditate. He loves to play games and care for the smaller bison that live in the temple. He learned all of his abilities from the monks, they taught him everything he knows including his sense of humor! He has no special abilities, he is just a simple airbender. He feels very strongly about the pollution problem the world is facing.

For as long as he could remember, the monks would take him and the other airbenders on trips to the other temples to visit the other airbenders. When Jay gets older he wants to take the smaller airbenders on trips like that. Jay patiently awaits the day that he will get his airbending master tattoos! Because of this he practices hard everyday to improve his airbending! Also Jay would one day like to visit the spirit world. When people of the temple come to him and the have a problem or need advice, Jay tries his best to help them. He will never leave anyone out and will help anyone that asks.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Last edited by Jay on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 02:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My computer won't allow me to download a picture onto the message, I apologize.)
Back to top Go down

Jay's Whitelist Submission
Page 1 of 1