Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Submission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AshtonFearBolt
Non Bender

Whitelist Submission Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:59

Hi my minecraft name is AshtonFearBolt

I am 14 years old.
My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time), And I reside in Maryland,North America.
To me roleplaying is a way to express someones true interests in a particular subject, To get into the zone and express themselves in a way they seem fit that way they and other participants may have a good time.
metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which uses information the character is not entirely aware of or not is meant to be aware of.
Power-gaming can be defined as a style of interaction with games or game systems with the subject being getting to a certain goal.
I read and accepted the rules I must abide by to play. The main avatar series I know about is the last airbender where waterbender katara and village leaders son soka find the last airbender trapped in an iceberg named aang where they must teach him the other 3 elements besides airbending to defeat the firelord and save the nations from his wrath.
Given the oppourtunity to make a character I would name him Naeco the word ocean backwards and I think my characters age should be 15. I would like my character to be a part of the northern or southern watertribe (it doesent really mater to me). Naeco Born of Northern/Southern Water Tribe. Adventureous 15 year old who learned expansive amounts of waterbending both healing and offensive at a young age has brown hair and wears a water-like hoodie related to his snowy heritage, Kind and warm hearted willing to help take down fire nation or whatever causes distress to innocent people in his travels. He has made countless trips to the earth kingdom and back while visiting his friends in some remote places near his travel route before the fire nation attacked when they did he decided to step up and try to make a difference so he set off to help and to save innocents. Whitelist Submission 2013-010
Back to top Go down
Dmoney90221
Non Bender
Dmoney90221

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 07:34

Please use the correct format.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:40

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:50

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Please use the template.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:50

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Submission   Whitelist Submission Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Submission
Page 1 of 1