Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ggt's White-list Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ggteixeira
Non Bender

Ggt's White-list Application Empty
PostSubject: Ggt's White-list Application   Ggt's White-list Application EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 13:39

Minecraft Account Name: ggteixeira

How old are you?: Fifteen years of age.

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Eastern Standard Time.

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role-playing is playing the role of someone or something that you are not.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta-gaming is taking Out-Of-Character information and using that information In-Character.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-gaming is forcing an emote upon someone or doing something unrealistic.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes, I've read the rules, I understand them, and I completely agree with them.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes, I promise to abide by both the server and forum rules.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?: I've watched all of 'Avatar: The last airbender' and I've been keeping up with 'Legend of Kora.'

What is your characters name,and age?: My character is named Aatka and is of fifteen years of age.

What nation is your character apart of?: My character is apart of the Northern Water tribe.

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Aatka was born a water-bender in a rather large family taking residence within the Northern Water tribe. His mother a water-bender healer, his father a non-bender soldier, Aatka took parts from both sides of his parents both physically and personality wise. Aatka currently stands at a strong 6ft tall with a toned build, though potential to get bigger (Muscular wise). He has light-blue eyes, a long-face (Not too long), and some-what long dark brown hair with a small gotiee growing on his chin. Aatka's personality leans more towards his father side, with a quite hostile way of interacting with people (Doesn't get along with people too much) but has proven to have leadership qualities in the past. The virtues Aatka lives by are honor, loyalty, and family above all.

Aatka's childhood was quite the standard one for a regular boy. He had caring parents who clothed, fed and took care of him. He was quite the trouble-maker, getting into multiple fights with many of the other water-tribe boys only to have his brothers and sisters get him out. His life continued this way until he reached the age of nine, where his mother decided to begin teaching him the basics of healing with his water-bending gifts. He dispised healing, and refused almost everytime when his mother offered to teach him a thing or two. He would sneak out at dawn every day, practising a more combat-version of water-bending he saw the water-bender guards do. He never learned much, but he had managed to teach himself enough to protect himself this one odd day.

Aatka at the age of thirteen as usual was getting into a small feud with a group of seven boys when suddenly a group of three non-bender masked thugs tried to mug them. Aatka quickly mustered together and was able to lead four of the water-bender boys to fend off the thugs and send them regretting they ever attacked him. This bought him some respect amongst his generation of water-tribe boys and girls (Oooooh yea, lol). Life continued peaceful and happy ever since this event until one year later, his father was killed in a hunting accident and his only a few months after this event, his mother had parished due to sudden illness. Aatka now with the rest of his siblings, was left to fend for themselves, most the pressure being relieved off of Aatka though as he wasn't the oldest of the siblings.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Ggt's White-list Application K3wJzlQ

This is a skin I made before and have used on past role-play servers, if my application is accepted I'll change the clothing to fit more accurately in the water-tribe culture.
Back to top Go down

Ggt's White-list Application
Page 1 of 1