Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White-List Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kdc0nnvi

White-List Application Empty
PostSubject: White-List Application   White-List Application EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 02:29

Minecraft Account Name:

kdc0nnvict

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

CDT/United States of America

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

Roleplaying: Completely being your character while in game. acting only as your character would.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

Meta-Gaming: the use of knowledge that your character should not know or use.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

Power-Gaming: Forcing another player to do as you wish by threatening or intimidating them.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Yes i have read, understood and agree to the rules

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

Yes, I promise to abide by said rules

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:

Completely i have followed it since it first came out. i have seen every series and ever episode even the movie (wich was kind of a disappointment to me and in my opinion a disgrace to the anime series.

What is your characters name,and age?:

Shad Ziean 22

What nation is your character apart of?:

The Earth Kingdom

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.

shad was born of the eastern earth tribe, his mother passed away giving birth to him. at the age of 4 his father sianea was struck down by a fire bender who tried to rob them. shad has been on his own since then running the streets as a ghost. his anger and distrust of others is what keep him going. his power strong. he learned he was an earth bender at the age 9 when he used his bending for the first time to defend a woman and her child from some fire nation soldiers who had tried to imprison them.

Growing up Shad continued to travel solo as a rouge training in his bender but without proper teachings he can only learn so much. he now seeks for a master earth bender to train him to level his skills. his sole purpose... revenge against the fire nation. full of rage and hatred he wears disguises and hides his face. he is cunning and ruthless, fearing nothing even death as he strives for power and the blood of the fire nation. trust is not an option for a rouge. as work he is a part time assassin and a thief. he will get you anything you want for the right price. however despite his questionable actions he is not a bad guy, just misunderstood and lost. but is their anyone who can tame this vengeful beast? just wait and find out

Terms Used:
Air Ball: When Airbenders airbend a hollow ball through a series poles to get it into the opponents goal
ASC: ASC is a term used which stands for After Sozins Comet (the date 0 being when sozin started the 100 year war with the genocide of the Air Nomads)
Jasmine Dragon: The lesser known name of Iroh's Tea Shop in Ba Sing Se

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!

White-List Application 2013-08-01_100526_zps9079f8e3[/URL]
Back to top Go down
kdc0nnvict
Non Bender
kdc0nnvict

PostSubject: Re: White-List Application   White-List Application EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 02:30

Sorry this was me i just relized after i posted it i wasnt logged into my account was wondering why it asked me for my username XD
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Application   White-List Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:35

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Application   White-List Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 17:50

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
You used the template incorrectly.
Your definition of power gaming is wrong.
You may re-apply, to re-apply start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: White-List Application   White-List Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 17:51

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White-List Application   White-List Application Empty

Back to top Go down

White-List Application
Page 1 of 1