Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white list application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drakonhades1331
Non Bender

white list application Empty
PostSubject: white list application   white list application EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 18:11

Minecraft Account Name: drakonhades

How old are you?: 15 4/18th
Time-Zone/Country of Residence: im and Aussie so yeah the eastern standard time i think

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: dpened on what kind of role playing yo mean ;)i know alot you got to stick to character its like acting and acting cool i like it

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.(wikipedia) so to me i think its like we all will play minecraft but other things will affect our game play like logging out and stuff. don't hurt me because i don't really know
In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as (in video games, boardgames, and roleplaying games) storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable. This behaviour is most often found in games with a wide range of game features, lengthy campaigns or prize tournaments such as role-playing, massively multiplayer or collectible games.(wikipedia) in my word it seems like fun but then not at the same time. really i hope you accept my application i have been on most if not all of your public servers and it would be awesome if i could play this one too
Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: if its the same rules as your original avatar rp i understand

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: i am good i have been on almost all your servers and have never been banned

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?: what dont i know in my spare time i read wikipedia pages on random shows and avatar is one of them. did you know kya from the new series is the only know water benderr born from an air bender
What is your characters name,and age?:

What nation is your character apart of?: earth kingdom

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
he when he was 6 when to the ember island and during one of the plays the theatre gets caught on fire he manages to save his little brother but not his parents. when going home the boat gets attacked by a spirit and he loses is brother all alone he has to face the troubles of the world.
now a days he nomatically travels from place to place he can never go to ember island the pain is to much for him.however he belives the ember island fire was a set up because his parents are political figures and he will not rest until he finds the man with the Q shaped scar on his back

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): do i have too i am gonna change it if i get on
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 13:56

Under review as of 23/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
drakonhades1331
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 17:01

what dose that mean?
Back to top Go down
Knight_Warrior7
Beginner Bender
Knight_Warrior7

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 04:12

That means that it's under review, it's pending weather your going to get accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
Knight_Warrior7
Beginner Bender
Knight_Warrior7

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 04:13

Can I give you a couple of suggestions that will make your app better and will give you a higher chance of approval?
Back to top Go down
Knight_Warrior7
Beginner Bender
Knight_Warrior7

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 05:00

First what's your RP characters name? That's really important. Your back story is short and It would be nice if you could add more detail about his history, you haven't really explained the appearance of your RP character or his personality. Tell them more about your character, his personality give more details about him. Understanding meta/power gaming isn't that important but you should know what it means. Having RP characters as orphans, or having a revenge story are generally not accepted in applications. These play out terribly, and for the sake of your enjoyment. If your an orphan where will you live, this will seriously affect your RP. Who will play the RP character that killed your parent's, say you do find him what will happen? Like I said these usually don't play out well. I think if you do/change these things your chance will dramatically rise. Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 08:13

The Application should automatically be Denied, because of the two questions.

Quote :
In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

You clearly didn't answer those two questions in you own words. You copy & Pasted them, which is plagiarism, and is a bannable offence, if you would have read the Server & Forum rules. Which I'm sure you didn't, since you would have known not to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 08:46

BuBbAKLuTcH wrote:
You clearly didn't answer those two questions in you own words. You copy & Pasted them, which is plagiarism, and is a bannable offence, if you would have read the Server & Forum rules. Which I'm sure you didn't, since you would have known not to do that.
Another problem is that you dont understand what metagaming is. Just copy and pasting wont get you anywhere.

Your application was denied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white list application   white list application Empty

Back to top Go down

white list application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions :: Denied-
Jump to: