Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ihatemypc: Whitelist Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ihatemypc
Non Bender
ihatemypc

ihatemypc: Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: ihatemypc: Whitelist Application   ihatemypc: Whitelist Application EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:42

+
----
-
Minecraft Account Name:
ihatemypc

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
UTC-05:00 (US eastern) USA

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
Do not talk about real life, act as your character, not as yourself, be the character.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
Omnipotence, knowing more than you should, etc.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
God-mod, overpowered character.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
Yes.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
yes.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
I have watched the entire first series (TLA). I started watching LOK late, (starting with book 3). I absolutely love both series. for The Last Airbender i know almost every thing. for Legend of Korra, I may not know about stuff from the first two seasons.

What is your characters name,and age?:
(Captain) Toki, 62

What nation is your character apart of?:
Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Toki had a relatively uneventful youth. He is the son of a navy veteran and is a veteran of the Fire nation's navy, himself, having served under Fire Lord Zuko. He is very wise (much like General Iroh). Toki is loyal to the fire lord, and if called back into service will without a second thought return to the defense of the Fire Nation. he is one who enjoys visiting new places. He is a very serious and stern, but still pleasant, person.

In his retirement from the navy, Toki enjoys a nice cup of tea and relaxing in a garden. After he retired, some of his friends and/or former shipmates have nicknamed him "the resting dragon". He learned he was a firebender at the age of 8. He began training with his father, soon after he discovered he was a firebender. Nowadays, he sits outside at night, and drinks a cup of tea, or visits shops around the city.

Overall, Toki is a Loyal, Serious, Wise, Pleasant, Disciplined, Firebender.  he is somewhat introverted, but not shy or antisocial.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!)
ihatemypc: Whitelist Application OLz2aaRl
Back to top Go down

ihatemypc: Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1