Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZinTheConqueror
Non Bender

Whitelist Application! Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application!   Whitelist Application! EmptySat 21 Dec 2013, 15:21

Minecraft Account Name: xTheTemplarNinja

How old are you?: 13

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Australia/AEST

What do you know about Role-playing? Give a definition of what it means to you: To my perspective, Role Playing is the act of changing your own behaviour to play a certain role, whether it would be a person, a spirit, or such.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta-gaming is for example, if someone walks up to you, and knows what location you are going to, even if they are a normal stranger that knows nothing about you. Or, if you are in trouble, and it is a secret, someone comes to save you. It is Out Of Character knowledge and behaviour.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power Gaming is when you, or anyone else creates a character with certain abilities that are over powered and doesn't fit the theme of the game you are playing.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: I shall promise to abide by the rules.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I lot, I even have some of my own theories about both series.

What is your characters name,and age?: Zin, 23 years old.

What nation is your character apart of?: Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Zin lives with his grandmother in the fire nation capital. His family is very spiritual and has given Zin plenty of confidence to achieve his dreams of becoming a master fire bender. His parents were brutally murdered in cold blood by thieves when he was 12. Ever since that day, it has broken Zin's heart and has driven him over his limits. Zin has sworn to protect the innocent if they are in danger. His number one priority is to help people. Zin is very nice and has not much of a temper, though he can be pushed to his limits and he can be very serious if needed to. has orange eyes and long, black hair. He is not extremely strong, but it is enough to help people with their needs.
Zin has orange eyes and long, black hair, and wears his fathers spiritual clothing.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
I couldn't put the picture down so here's a link: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2916263/avatar-wan/
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!   Whitelist Application! EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 13:56

Under review as of 23/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!   Whitelist Application! EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 14:24

Accepted

The whole, my family was killed in cold blood, etc, is very typical, and un-original. However I can't deny you for it, because the application is fine.But if you really try, I bet you could come up with a much better story.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!   Whitelist Application! EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 01:00

Locked and moved to accepted forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!   Whitelist Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application!
Page 1 of 1