Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnorlaxBro
Non Bender
SnorlaxBro

Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 13:55

BrianRocks

United States Of America/ Pacific

Roleplaying is another way for me to easily have a good time without having to get my hands dirty, or a thing to do when It's raining hard outside.

It is mainly my skill set in Fallout or Skyrim. Like Strength or Magic.

Forcing another player to Play along for example, *I encounter another Player* I stab that player but they have to play along with me stabbing them.

Yes

Yes

I know a little, I started watching the series about 3 Months ago, i could only fit in a few episodes because they are rare to me since I don't have Netflix or enough money to buy them off of ITunes.

Takeshi Hazari Age: 17

Fire / Integrated Into Water

From birth he is a Great Firebender, he was the first of his family to learn how to Firebend at age 6, At the age of 10 He started Meditating and Practicing focusing his energy into his Firebending skills, But at the age of 14 he was banished from his home due to an accident with his firebending tricks and had killed his mother and father. He wasn't Banished at first but he was being looked for in the city, he saw wanted posters with his name on them, and Guards would chase him so in the middle of the night, he packed his bags and hopped on a ship heading towards the South Pole. Sadly the ship crashed into a small reef before making it to the South Pole. He was the only survivor of the crash. So he got on a lifeboat and started rowing towards the South Pole. After reaching land he integrated into the Southern Water Tribes with no questions asked. He (At the moment) is 17 and I happily living in the Southern Water Tribe.

Go to PMC and Search Takeshi Hazari and thats my skin. Thanks for taking a look at my submission!
Can't wait! Thanks again!

Last edited by SnorlaxBro on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't fit my skin so im linking My PMC so they can look at it.)
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:46

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 19:10

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Please use the template.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 19:10

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1