Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cookiefaceprimoz
Non Bender
cookiefaceprimoz

cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application   cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 08:40

Minecraft Account Name:
TrueBloodPrimoz

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
+1 (CEST) - Slovenia

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
Act, live the life of the person, and become them, meeting new people and having fun

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
Meta gaming is, using information outside the game.. so you would affect the actions and the outcome in the game.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
Nothing could happen to the player, you would be overpowered, having unbelievable power and strength

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
Yes, ofcourse

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
I do.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
I know almost everything, started watching Legend Of Korra, but I think I like ATLA more.
Even though I like Legend Of Korra's style a bit more.

What is your characters name,and age?:
Primoz, age 19

What nation is your character apart of?:
The Water Tribe

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Primoz is different, not like any other.. she is very ambitious and belives that the good days will come, everyone else is just brooding and hating on her.Her dad drowned.. he couldn't help himself.. He was searching for food at the shore, he couldn't live anymore, he was sick and couldn't take care of his family.. he killed himself.
Mother Anastasia was very upset and gave Primoz to her mother.. Primoz didn't know what happened to her parents, one day her grandmother told her.. she cried yes, like any other would.But she got up, and lived on.

Trained on her water bending like never before, she mastered almost all the skills..
She has long brown hair, teal eyes, a jacket.. pants and some fur boots she found on the street 2 years ago, she also has the bracelets.. a young girl gave to her.. she new she was dying, she gave the bracelet to Primoz because she knows she would wear it for the rest of her life, her spirit is still inside of them.
Like I said shes very ambitious, kind, friendly.. she gets angry if the things don't go as planned, but I can tell you that shes a great friend, and a brave companion.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!)
cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application 2014-012
Back to top Go down

cookiefaceprimoz's whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions-
Jump to: