Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kiammcquaid - whitelist application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiammcquaid
Non Bender
kiammcquaid

kiammcquaid - whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: kiammcquaid - whitelist application   kiammcquaid - whitelist application EmptySun 10 Aug 2014, 07:55

Minecraft Account Name:
kiammcquaid

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
-5 , East Coast US

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
For me, roleplaying is being a part of a world created by peers and friends! You can live a life in another world like you would irl! Its really fun and interesting to take part in

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
Meta-gaming is using information that you acquired out of reasonable in-game methods. (i.e teamspeak, global chat, skype). An example of this would be logging on to defend your base because your friend told you it was being raided on skype.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
Power-Gaming is when a character is unrealistically hard to beat. All characters need to have some weaknesses and some advantages.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
I do

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
Ive immersed myself in the avatar world, I love the series so much! Its been a huge part of my life for a long time.

What is your characters name,and age?:
Kai is a fun and intelligent 17 year old waterbending prodigy

What nation is your character apart of?:
Water Tribe

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Born into a well-known water tribe family in the north, Kai had it made as a child, learning waterbending from his father, who is a master at the Ku-Yen Waterbending Academy. Named after the sea, Kai picked up waterbending quickly. His father was very proud of him as soon as he was able to reel in the status of a master at a young age of 15. Even though he was a master, he still had much to learn, as he was only a master of the waterbending that his father was able to teach him, traditional northern waterbending. Since waterbending is such an integral part of Kai's life, he decided that as soon as he finished his normal schooling in the watertribe, he would venture out, to travel the world in search of new styles of the element.

Kai's mother had passed away when he was 4 years old, he doesnt remember much of her. However, the loss of his mother has played a huge role in his personal strength. Dealing with a parental-deficient household has made him a very independent person. Able to talk his way out of most situations, using his charm and good looks to get out of the rest. Kai is about 5'11" and has a lean-muscular build. Growing up, he has had to wear heavy clothing because of the climate, and after he moved around to some more tropical places, he's become accustomed to wearing no top-garment. (he's comfortable showing off his muscles ;3). He has medium-length brown hair and blue eyes. To the dismay of many water tribe girls, he is actually gay, and very awkward around guys that he finds attractive. He finds himself in the company of much more females, and has very few male friends. however, when he befriends a guy, it's normally a very strong friendship. Kai is very insecure about his sexuality as well, because that's part of what drove him from his home. His father wanted him to have an arranged marriage, but he refused to dedicate his life to a woman.

Although Kai is very good in social situations, and is good at talking himself out of things, he isnt at all confrontational. He never starts arguments or fights. in fact, although he is a VERY skilled fighter, he hates fighting! the most he would ever do is spar people. He gets stressed and anxious when a tense situation arises, and he tends to try and talk himself out of the situation entirely, rather than be involved in the fight/tension.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/96/07/22/screen11.jpg
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

kiammcquaid - whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiammcquaid - whitelist application   kiammcquaid - whitelist application EmptySun 17 Aug 2014, 13:13

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

kiammcquaid - whitelist application
Page 1 of 1