Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zuba2222's whitelist application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zuba2222
Non Bender

zuba2222's whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: zuba2222's whitelist application   zuba2222's whitelist application EmptyMon 12 May 2014, 03:02

Minecraft Account Name: zuba2222

How old are you?: 14

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: I have been roleplaying for an extremely
long time. Back when I first started Minecraft I found about a Skyrim RP server, and played that to death. I have recently fallen in love with Avatar, and would love to participate on a server dedicated to it. Roleplay is simply a hobby that I have grown to really enjoy a lot, and I hope to be able to be accepted on this server so I can continue to engross myself in.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta-gaming is where your in-character RP character is saying information that only the out of character person would know. Sounds confusing, so here's an example:
Character 1: *looks at a mysterious man that he's never met before* HI JOHN2359!

As you can see above, character 1 has never met that mysterious man, and boom, he knows he's john2359. He wouldn't know that In Character, only out of character

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power gaming is simply making your character do things that are WAY too overpowered, and not giving the other person a chance to respond.

EXAMPLE:

Character 1: *ducks, then shoots out a lightbeam that instakills everyone and it hits you right in the chest and you die*
Character 2: Um..what?

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes, yes I have!  afro 

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I have been in love with the Avatar series ever since a little boy, so that being said I have picked quite a bit of knowledge, so I would say that I know a decent amount about the series.

What is your characters name,and age?: Zuba, 23 years old, and an Airbender.

What nation is your character apart of?: Air Nomads

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life):
A cold air arises from the wind. Of course, Zuba wakes up dazed and confused, like always. What he doesn't know is that his parents abandoned him, because they wanted a girl. Stupid right? Luckily, he was found by an air nomad that was quite skilled in the art of bending air. He has taught him the skills of being an Airbender, perhaps even overtaught him to the point of where he understands and can bend more than others. He is serious and peaceful, and mostly innocent at all times. He wears a green robe to remember that his parents were from the Earth bending aura, even though when they cast him away he learned the arts of air, and enjoys air much more than he would have if he would have learned the art of Earth.

He spends most of his days meditating and enjoying nature, and the wind. He enjoys living up in the mountains with his sensai, or how Zuba has came to know, father. Overall, his life is about to get interesting, as some very weird things have been happening around the temple. Zuba will have to practice his skills a great amount to face this great trouble. As he turns around and looks towards his trainer/father, he hears words croaked out he never wanted to experience. "Get ready Zuba, here comes some trouble."

Personality: Light, peaceful, but very serious. Always has a straight face and sometimes a friendly smirk. Very stealthy.

Appearance( must correspond with the skin): Blonde hair, his normal appearance is a green robe to symbolize that he was born in the Earth area, but ended up learning Air. He is very respectful so even though his family abandoned him at an early age he still respects them.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actual skin!):

zuba2222's whitelist application 9x4YGuG
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: zuba2222's whitelist application   zuba2222's whitelist application EmptySun 01 Jun 2014, 13:47

Under review as of 01/06/2014
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: zuba2222's whitelist application   zuba2222's whitelist application EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 16:26

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zuba2222's whitelist application   zuba2222's whitelist application Empty

Back to top Go down

zuba2222's whitelist application
Page 1 of 1