Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dakoda's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dakoda14
Non Bender

Dakoda's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dakoda's Application   Dakoda's Application EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:34

Minecraft Account Name:dakoda14

How old are you?:13 1/2

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Mtn/Colorado

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role playing is when you play as who you aren't in real life instead, you take control of your character. Otherwise saying, you take ROLE of your character. You no longer are you. You are that person you give them their own personality and traits. They are not you.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta gaming is when you take what you know in your real life and use it to make decissions, like startigies for example.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power gaming is the act of one person declaring something against another player who has no right to argue back if performed right.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes I have read the rules.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: I, Dakoda14, promise to play by the rules.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I know alot about the Avatar series. I have seen every episode of the orginal series. I have also seen the whole first season of the Legend Of Korra. Both shows were amazing. I know alot more about the original though cause ive seen every episode about 3 times. I've seen the whole orginal series with the Fun Facts. Everytime I watch either show now I pay attention to details.

What is your characters name,and age?: My character's name is Kodai

What nation is your character apart of?: Water

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Kodai is a water bender. He was born in the Southern Water Tribe. He is an amazing water bender. He learned from his father at a young age. One night when he was 9, his dad went out. So, he proceed to follow. He followed his dad out of the Southern Water Tribe, to an odd building in a mountains foothill. His dad went inside the building, Kodai saw a window and peeked through. He saw his dad sitting in a chair talking to a man. He could bairly hear over the wind and snow. The words he heard were words like "Money", "Burn", "Home", and the last word sent a shock through him, "Family." He then busted through the door using all his might. "Dad!" He screamed as fire shot towards his father. He had to think fast. His dad replied, "What are you doing here!? Leave now!" Kodai ran at his father and pushed him down as the fir scortched the right side of his face. His dad then proceeded to cry and the firebender chuckled. "I'll be expecting my money next week."

Ever since Kodai's tragic event, hes had a scar on the right side of his face. His heart is also scarred. The month after the event a gang of fire benders killed his dad. Luckily, Kodai and his mom escaped to the Northern Water Tribe. Kodai now carries a Vail of water on his back. He now is 24. He is a serious man though, he does laugh and does enjoy being happy. Kodai is aiming to become a member of the United Forces. He wears modern water nation atiree. His eyes are blue and he has brown hair.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
Dakoda's Application 2012-013
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Dakoda's Application   Dakoda's Application EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:48

A very well planned out application, i love the bio, and the skin your deffinitions are correct!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Dakoda's Application   Dakoda's Application EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 21:40

Accepted

You will be White Listed when the server goes live.

Moved to Accepted Forum
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakoda's Application   Dakoda's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dakoda's Application
Page 1 of 1