Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akinyourface's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akinyourface
Non Bender

Akinyourface's application Empty
PostSubject: Akinyourface's application   Akinyourface's application EmptySat 26 Jul 2014, 12:54

Minecraft Account Name:
Akinyourface

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
United States of America.
Eastern Standard time. (EST)

What is your age?
I am 18.

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role-playing means immersing yoursef, and others into a believeable world outside of the real reality we live in.
It means taking measures not to break the immersion and experiance people want to be in when they role-play.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
Meta-Gaming is the application of outside sources to influence the actions of your in-game character. Such actions include:
1.)Using knowledge from a previously played or dead character.
2.)Using certain types of attack or defense based on the strengths and weaknesses of an opponent that the player's character is unaware of.
3.)Adjusting a character's behavior towards other player characters based on real-life relationships with other players.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
Power-gaming is acting or declaring something successfull towards another player without giving said player the freedom to act on his/her own prerogative.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
I have read, and I firmly understand the rules.
I also agree to them.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
I promise to abide by said rules. Both the Server, and the Forums.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
The avatar series has intrigued me since I was a little child.
I know the basic four elements are based on 4 different types of martial arts. I know that basic plot and characters heavenly dictates around Japanese mythology and history.

I find the Lore behind the series as interesting as-well, and I cannot wait to immerse myself in the universe of Avatar.

What is your characters name,and age?:
Skamar Sashi, which means Star of the world.
His current age is 21.

What nation is your character apart of?:
The Air Nomads

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life):

Skamar lived his life as any other young airbender would. Chasing skimers, meditating in the garden, and practicing the art of Airbending. As Skamar grew, his intrest in the world grew also.
He dreamed of flying above the tallest building in ba sing se, and Sailing the mighty seas in pursuit of a higher existance.
After Skamar finished his studies at the Northern Air temple, he embarked on his long awaited journey across the world. During his travels, he meet many people, and learned many things. Then came the start of the hundred year war, and the total annialation of the Air nomads. Because Skamar was away, news of this tragedy slowly crept upon him. Skamar furiously traveled back to his home, only to see the skeletons of his family and friends, and the dark abanndoned relic which he once called home. Torn apart, Skamar bowed to end the hundred year war, and restore the Air nomads to their original numbers. After years of hiding, and honing his airbending skills, Skamar was finally ready to plot his revenge.

Skamar moved undercover to the city of his dreams, ba sing se.
There he meet a Woman by the name of Terra. He married and had a single son. At the Sieg of ba sing se, Skamar played a major role in the defense of the city, scared of people learning of his bending, he fought only with weapons. Skamar was nearly fatally wounded in the battle and recieved a single scar across the cheek. After the Sieg he was a prodominite figure in the resistance, and played a vital role in the liberation of ba sing se.

After the city had been liberated, Skamar volunteer in the offensive against the fire nation, there he was fatally wounded and relieved of duty. Skamar returned to his family in ba sing se, and years later he was rewarded for his brave actions against the fire nation.

Skamar lived to be the age of 120. He eventually told his wife about his bending abilities, and they both agreed to move back to the northern air temple to advoid detection. There skamar worked to re-establish the legacy of the Air nomads. Skamar eventually died, That night after his dead, the northern star bursted with a brilliance of light, as if saying "Skamar was truly the star of the world".

Personality:
Out-going, Brave, Honest, Intelligent, Quick to anger.

Appearance( must correspond with the skin):
Scar on left cheek. Brown
short hair, modest height and faily deep voice.
He has a firm stance, and broad figure.
Wears standard earth nation military uniform.
Brown eyes, small lips, and a short nose.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actual skin!)

Akinyourface's application 2014-012

:
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

Akinyourface's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akinyourface's application   Akinyourface's application EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 16:52

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

Akinyourface's application
Page 1 of 1