Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jeppemannen10's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeppemannen10
Novice Bender
jeppemannen10

jeppemannen10's Application Empty
PostSubject: jeppemannen10's Application   jeppemannen10's Application EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 06:57

Minecraft Account Name:jeppemannen10

How old are you?:13

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Stockholm/central european time

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role Playing to me means acting or be someone else that you can't be in real life. I really like Roleplaying i do it alot home.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:Meta gaming is when you take what you know in your real life and use it to make decissions, like startigies for example.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:Power-Gaming is forcing another player to do something that would they would not normally do.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:Yes i do

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:Yes i promise

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:I know alot of the series i have watched the last airbender 3 times and i read all the comic books. I am also watching the legend of korra

What is your characters name,and age?:Anil,17

What nation is your character apart of?:Air Nommads

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):Anil wasen't a quite boy He was playful all his child hood. he always wanted to do something and has always had an strong connection to the spirits. if he had hair it would be Brown he has blue eyes. Anil will never give up even if hes lost a battle that is an weakness he has. He can also be a bit to easy to trick. Anil lived with his mother an waterbender and his father an airbender. Anil had a good childhood Anil was pretty skilled at airbending but when Anil was 14 his parents died in an disease that made Anil's world diffrent he wasen't the boy who was always happy and he became diffrent. After three years Anil had mastered airbending and was once again the happy in his life. Anil often helps teaching the younger airbenders. Anil is also traveling around the world to find where his role in this world is....  

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):jeppemannen10's Application DXiMhd4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TacklessJeppe64
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: jeppemannen10's Application   jeppemannen10's Application EmptySun 01 Jun 2014, 13:41

Under review as of 01/06/2014
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: jeppemannen10's Application   jeppemannen10's Application EmptyFri 04 Jul 2014, 13:11

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jeppemannen10's Application   jeppemannen10's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

jeppemannen10's Application
Page 1 of 1