Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angus623's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaMeyer
Non Bender
PapaMeyer

Angus623's application Empty
PostSubject: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 16:20

Minecraft Account Name:

angus623

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

UTC/GMT -6 hours

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

Partaking in a scenario as someone other than yourself, I have plain with a lot of rp groups in other games, as well as, many in person dungeons and dragons campaigns

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

Many times in dungeons and dragons campaigns, we refer to it as "player knowledge" something that a character could not know through from a first person perspective

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

an act of power-gaming would be performing an action that goes against the logic or ethics of the character you have created.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Indeed I have

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

Yes I did, and the dude abides Cool

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:

I have just recently rewatched all of the original series, as well as, keeping up with the Legend of Korra series, just watched "Turning of the Tides" today Sad

What is your characters name,and age?:

Kenchi, a boy the age of 16

What nation is your character apart of?:

Earth Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Kenchi never had a family, being orphaned at the age of four, he has lived scrounging and thieving for food and shelter in the Lower Ring. bouncing from thieves groups to gangs, Kenchi has had only his quick thinking and quick fingers to his name. Many close calls have made Kenchi edgy and cautious with many of Ba Sing Se's citizens. After a gang-bust by the Dai Li, Kenchi had the closest call in his life with capture. An orphan would have been quietly dealt with in Ba Sing Se's walls. After such a narrow escape, Kenchi decided to keep his nose clean and start a new life working as a stock boy in the restaurant district.

His life as a stock boy kept him off the streets and kept him relatively fed. Now that his needs are taken care of, he began to work on clearing his name and records of him dealing with the underworld at all.

A screenshot of your skin: ( Must be a proper Avatar Skin):

Angus623's application 2012-010
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:05

A good application just needs abit of work:

1. Please use the template provided to ensure colour.

2. Increase the size of the bio, id like to hear about the gang
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
PapaMeyer
Non Bender
PapaMeyer

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 13:47

Minecraft Account Name: angus623

How old are you?: 16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: UTC/GMT -6 hours

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Partaking in a scenario as someone other than yourself, I have plain with a lot of rp groups in other games, as well as, many in person dungeons and dragons campaigns.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Many times in dungeons and dragons campaigns, we refer to it as "player knowledge" something that a character could not know through from a first person perspective.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: an act of power-gaming would be performing an action that goes against the logic or ethics of the character you have created.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Indeed I have.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes I did, and the dude abides Cool

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I have just recently rewatched all of the original series, as well as, keeping up with the Legend of Korra series, just watched "Turning of the Tides" today Sad

What is your characters name,and age?: Kenchi, a boy the age of 16

What nation is your character apart of?: Earth Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Kenchi never had a family, being orphaned at the age of four, he has lived scrounging and thieving for food and shelter in the Lower Ring. bouncing from thieves groups to gangs, Kenchi has had only his quick thinking and quick fingers to his name. Many close calls have made Kenchi edgy and cautious with many of Ba Sing Se's citizens. After a gang-bust by the Dai Li, Kenchi had the closest call in his life with capture. An orphan would have been quietly dealt with in Ba Sing Se's walls. After such a narrow escape, Kenchi decided to keep his nose clean and start a new life working as a stock boy in the restaurant district.

His life as a stock boy kept him off the streets and kept him relatively fed. Now that his needs are taken care of, he began to work on clearing his name and records of him dealing with the underworld at all. During his time spent in the gang, he aided the robbing and belittling of benders from all for nations. Many of the "higher-ups" in the gang knew special ways to temporarily stop a bender, giving the gang time to ransack the victim's home, or worse. As Kenchi would go to bed each night, he would shudder in his sleep, as countless waves of faces assaulted his mind. Each one of these faces a bender he wronged. It hurt him to see every face, but for some reason it hurt to see an earthbenders the most. The look of surprise, or was it betrayal, that crossed their face as they saw Kenchi working for these lowlife gang members. As Kenchi reflects upon these macabre dreams, his hands find comfort in the worn stone floor beneath his bedroll, in the back of the restaurant.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
Angus623's application 2012-011
Back to top Go down
penguinbait
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 15:29

PapaMeyer wrote:
Minecraft Account Name: angus623

How old are you?: 16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: UTC/GMT -6 hours

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Partaking in a scenario as someone other than yourself, I have plain with a lot of rp groups in other games, as well as, many in person dungeons and dragons campaigns.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Many times in dungeons and dragons campaigns, we refer to it as "player knowledge" something that a character could not know through from a first person perspective.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: an act of power-gaming would be performing an action that goes against the logic or ethics of the character you have created.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Indeed I have.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes I did, and the dude abides Cool

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I have just recently rewatched all of the original series, as well as, keeping up with the Legend of Korra series, just watched "Turning of the Tides" today Sad

What is your characters name,and age?: Kenchi, a boy the age of 16

What nation is your character apart of?: Earth Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Kenchi never had a family, being orphaned at the age of four, he has lived scrounging and thieving for food and shelter in the Lower Ring. bouncing from thieves groups to gangs, Kenchi has had only his quick thinking and quick fingers to his name. Many close calls have made Kenchi edgy and cautious with many of Ba Sing Se's citizens. After a gang-bust by the Dai Li, Kenchi had the closest call in his life with capture. An orphan would have been quietly dealt with in Ba Sing Se's walls. After such a narrow escape, Kenchi decided to keep his nose clean and start a new life working as a stock boy in the restaurant district.

His life as a stock boy kept him off the streets and kept him relatively fed. Now that his needs are taken care of, he began to work on clearing his name and records of him dealing with the underworld at all. During his time spent in the gang, he aided the robbing and belittling of benders from all for nations. Many of the "higher-ups" in the gang knew special ways to temporarily stop a bender, giving the gang time to ransack the victim's home, or worse. As Kenchi would go to bed each night, he would shudder in his sleep, as countless waves of faces assaulted his mind. Each one of these faces a bender he wronged. It hurt him to see every face, but for some reason it hurt to see an earthbenders the most. The look of surprise, or was it betrayal, that crossed their face as they saw Kenchi working for these lowlife gang members. As Kenchi reflects upon these macabre dreams, his hands find comfort in the worn stone floor beneath his bedroll, in the back of the restaurant.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
Angus623's application 2012-011
Im not technically a whitelister of any kind (Though I just applied) but I think your app looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 18:59

I love your application, it is great, but you should also explain why he is an orphan.

an i have a quick question, Are you still going to be a villian atall or are you completly good now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
PapaMeyer
Non Bender
PapaMeyer

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 02:45

My Intention was to have him be good, as he is trying to wipe out his criminal past.

As for the orphan topic, he does not know. He is even unsure as to whether it was a bender or not.
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 21:35

Accepted

Moved to Accepted Forum
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angus623's application   Angus623's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Angus623's application
Page 1 of 1