Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rispy
Non Bender

Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 06:55

Minecraft Account Name: Rispy

How old are you?: 14

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: United Kingdom (GMT)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Roleplaying is when one takes on the role of another player. This can be done is most games and is widespread across the internet. Personally I've roleplayed for about 2 years now on World Of Warcraft, I'm high ranked in one of the high end criminal guilds on my specific roleplay World Of Warcraft server.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: (I didn't quite read the article on Meta-Gaming since I already know what it is from previous experiences.) I'll make a example; when someone approaches you, not knowing your character at all. Then emidatly knows your name, where you came from, ect. Also, if my character were to be kidnapped and a friend came and saved me, not anyone telling him/her that I was kidnapped and where I was. Basically knowing what they shouldn't know.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Basically being very over-powered, in combat or just out of combat. E.g: Dodging a point blanc bullet. (Not like they have bullets. Do they? - Probably not.)

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes, I totally agree Very Happy

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Of course.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: Not much, I must admit, I used to love it when I was little. I have netflix so if all goes well, I'm sure I can just waste my summer watching the whole series.

What is your characters name,and age?: Jazon NG, 15, almost 16.

What nation is your character apart of?: Water

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
You see before you a mid-teen fit and healthy boy. His well kept, blonde hair reaching down towards his deep blue eyes. Eyes which may resemble a ocean, they twinkle in the sun as you peer down towards his face. Skin pale in comparison of his rich green homeland of the Omachu, only tinted down by the strong sun of the Earthen district. His clothes normally a deep shade of blue, matching with his eyes. A brown well worn satchel lumping against them, the satchel seems to be pretty full with goods, indicating that Jazon is from a wealthy family, or to be more specific a foster family. His personality is usually boisterous, yet caring especially in people time of need. People think this is why he's such a good healer, not because of his actually skill, but his ability to keep himself and others calm in the darkest moments. He carries a small dagger and is skilled in the arts of offensive water bending, much more than her sister who is VERY skilled in healing. He can also heal, but not half as well.
Jazon grew up with his sister, Alix, and his parents, Amiza Thor and Togra Thor. Both water benders with an exceptional talent to heal others. The farther, Togra fled from their home in the Republic City after threats towards him from the equalists. Amiza fled also, but thankfully taking her children with her, they arrived in Omachu when Jazon was just 10 and Alix was 9. Amiza then fell in love with a man called Inra NG. Inra was King of Omachu at the time also having a son called Joshu, 12 years older than Jazon. Later they eagerly married, much to the despair of citizens and equalists of the world. A marriage so soon of meeting, a marriage between a high end earth bender and a water bender peasant was frowned upon. As predicted by the public, both Inra NG and Amiza NG were killed in a assassination when Jazon was 14. He now lives with his older "brother", Joshu and his younger sister. Carrying on his Mother and Fathers talents of water bending. (sorry for spelling mistakes)

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Whitelist Application 2012-015

Last edited by Rispy on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 07:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 07:14

I dont understand your Bio really as im struggling to read it as of the grammatical errors and stuff. also i recommend watching the series of aang and korra first. The skin is not very Avatar style, it just looks like a shirt and T-shirt... try research there outfits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:51

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 20:04

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
Im really confused by the biography. Change the biography and fix up the grammar and spelling errors.
Your skin is also not very avatar themed.
You may re-apply, to re-apply make a new post.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 20:04

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application   Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1