Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

liv2k1ll123xx's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liv2k1ll123xx
Non Bender
liv2k1ll123xx

liv2k1ll123xx's Application Empty
PostSubject: liv2k1ll123xx's Application   liv2k1ll123xx's Application EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 05:12

Minecraft Account Name:liv2k1ll123xx

How old are you?:16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:(UTC -05:00)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Roleplaying to me means to play a role of some one or something.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming isI don't know this as much but I think is like the players perspective on the game.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:I think this when play games out of perspective with hours of play time.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:Yes, I did and i do understand

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:I promise!

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:I know i watch ever episode but now it blur i know the last air bender has a arrow on his head

What is your characters name,and age?:Aang

What nation is your character apart of?:
Air Nomads
Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):The series depicts Aang as the last surviving Airbender and a monk of the Air Nomads, the people able to manipulate the air. He is a supercentenarian at the age of 112;[5] but remained in suspended animation for one century, and has thus only 12 years.[5] It is revealed in the second episode that he is the current incarnation of the "Avatar", the spirit of the planet in human form.[3][6] As such, Aang has the ability to control the four classical elements and is tasked with keeping the Four Nations at peace.[2] The show follows Aang's journeys to complete this task, during a war instigated by the Fire Nation.[2]

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):[url][/url]https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/59/48/38/2012-013.jpg
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: liv2k1ll123xx's Application   liv2k1ll123xx's Application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:22

Your applicaion is invalid:

1. Your deffinitions are too short and are not correct

2. Being names "Aang" is off limits.

3. Your Bio is a copy and paste from wiki and there for invalid

4. Your skin isnt avatar related...

You application is appaling, how do you think this was going to get accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: liv2k1ll123xx's Application   liv2k1ll123xx's Application EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:26

DENIED!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: liv2k1ll123xx's Application   liv2k1ll123xx's Application EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 21:29

Moved to Denied Forum
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: liv2k1ll123xx's Application   liv2k1ll123xx's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

liv2k1ll123xx's Application
Page 1 of 1