Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feller432's Whitelist App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feller432
Non Bender

Feller432's Whitelist App Empty
PostSubject: Feller432's Whitelist App   Feller432's Whitelist App EmptySat 07 Jun 2014, 03:15

Minecraft Account Name:

Feller432

13 (I'm not sure if this is considered young, but I'm mature for my age.)

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

USA,
Time zone: Central DST

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

To take on the role of a character and play the role of that character while interacting with others doing the same.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

Meta-Gaming is when you receive information about what is happening in-game, and log on to participate despite your character not knowing about it.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

Power-gaming is when your character is unrealistic in his power, and does unrealistically powerful things during a fight.
e.g.
/me slices [opponent] in half with a sword.
That wouldn't be very fair, as they could parry it, or dodge, but you are forcing the action onto them.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

I promise

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:

I have seen the main series, but not korra.

What is your characters name,and age?:

Name: Kai
Male

What nation is your character apart of?:

Water Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life):

Kai woke up one day at the north pole. He was covered in blankets, but he was freezing anyway. He could not remember anything[cliche, i know.], and all he felt was a searing pain on his back and head. It turned out he has been attacked by a firebender, and there were scorchmarks on his back as a result. He has passed out and hit his head prior, and had amnesia. Having no way to leave, Kai stayed in this tribe in the north pole as a beggar, in hopes of eventually buying a boat and travelling out into the sea in hopes of regaining his memories.
       However, an old man saw him begging one day, and took him in. It turned out that this old man was a waterbending master, and Kai also happened to be a waterbender. He was trained immensely by the old man, and being a quick learner, quickly became and expert, if not a master, waterbender. One day, Kai left a goodbye note to his master, and stole a boat, running away in hopes of finally finding his memories.

Personality:

Extremely carefree, but is serious when neccesary. Sometimes considerably annoying. Very quick learner, and very intelligent despite his carelessness. Has a strong sense of justice.

Appearance( must correspond with the skin):

Wears a blue water tribe fur coat with a hood, and a mask to cover his mouth and nose. Has medium-length silver hair, and large blue eyes.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actual skin!):

Feller432's Whitelist App H09ZomD
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

Feller432's Whitelist App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feller432's Whitelist App   Feller432's Whitelist App EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 16:27

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

Feller432's Whitelist App
Page 1 of 1