Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikasa Takamuras Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinpie
Non Bender

Mikasa Takamuras Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mikasa Takamuras Application    Mikasa Takamuras Application  EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 19:58

Minecraft Account Name: muffinpie666

How old are you?:17.

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Japan (but I was born in England).UTC+09:00

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
To me roleplaying is putting yourself into a situation or role which you would normally not be in. In this role you are a completely different person from your ``real`` self. An example of this would be me playing on a roleplaying server. I create a character with a backstory and then play that character. My backstory would determine my actions and how my character treated other people. If my character was brought with an abusive father then he/she would act accordingly.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
To me Meta-gaming is using any information that you gather when not roleplaying and then using that information for your characters advantage during roleplay. An example of this would be: While skyping my friend tells me that he will start a riot in the Firenation, burn down the upper-class district of the Firenation capital and steal all the belonging. Having heard that I would then quickly log into the game and hide my possession (if I was living in the upper-class district). This would result in my in game character having an advantage as I do not lose any of my stuff compared to other players.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
To me power gaming is letting your character complete a task that he/she couldn’t have possibly completed. An example of this would be: My character is surrounded by a group of guards after being caught stealing, being only a novice bender there is no chance of escaping however through some sort of miracle I defeat every guard (the guards are much more skilled then me) and escape without a scratch. In this example the character can beat multiple, more skilled enemies with ease. That to me is power-gaming.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:Yes.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
I have watched Avatar the last Airbender multiple time (the show, the movies was rubbish) and I just completed season 2 of Legend of Korra. I’m already looking forward to season 3.

What is your characters name,and age?: Mikasa Takamura, 19 years of age.

What nation is your character apart of?: The Earthnation.

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
History
Mikasa, just like most Earth nation children was born in early spring. Mikasa is the youngest daughter of a relatively wealthy Earthnation merchant. Her father was a successful Earthnation military commander and bender, but retired early to become a merchant and spend more time with his children. Mikasa mother comes from a middleclass family in Ba Sing Se and met her father during a military parade. Mikasa has two older brothers.

As a young child Mikasa would always watch her father teach her brothers about earth bending, hoping that one day she would be able to bend like them. Her oldest brother was very talented and enrolled into the Earthnation military at an early age. Her second brother, although being a talented earth bender, learned the trade of a merchant and businessman and travelled with her father, seeking to become a merchant himself. Mikasa herself would practice hard on her bending but she could never master any advanced techniques. Her mother told her that she should be happy with the little earth bending she was able to do since most Earth nation citizens were non benders. At first being angry with her mother and father, over the years Mikasa slowly came to terms with her bending abilities and decided that she wanted to lead a normal life, a life that wasn’t dictated by bending.
Present Day

After turning eighteen Mikasa received a small sum of money from her parents and decided to move out of the small village she had been living in for the past 17 years and return to her city of birth,  Ba Sing Se.
A year later Mikasa is living in the lower class district in a small, crammed apartment near a market, inside the great walls of Ba Sing Se. At the moment she works in a small shop that sells fruit and vegetables earning only just enough money for food and to pay rent for her apartment.

Appearance
When Mikasa looks into the mirror she’s sees a relatively tall young woman, about 1.7metres, with shoulder long dark black hair which has a slight deep red tinge. Her green eyes bear similarity to that of a cat looking quite exotic and being framed by long dark eyelashes.  Her build is lean and athletic due to her having to work quite hard, lifting and carrying crates for the shop. Her favourite clothe are long silky robes as they make her feel rich and elegant.  

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
Click here for Image:
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Mikasa Takamuras Application    Mikasa Takamuras Application  EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 21:24

Accepted

This is a very well done app, and I am happy to accept you. If you weren't already aware the server is still under construction, and no set date for release, but stay tuned because, we do weekly updates on how the server is doing.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Mikasa Takamuras Application    Mikasa Takamuras Application  EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 00:59

Very nice application. Its nice to see that your character has a weakness and is embracing it.

Locked and Moved to accepted forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikasa Takamuras Application    Mikasa Takamuras Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikasa Takamuras Application
Page 1 of 1