Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nd27359's Whitelist submission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nd27359
Non Bender
nd27359

Nd27359's Whitelist submission Empty
PostSubject: Nd27359's Whitelist submission   Nd27359's Whitelist submission EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 00:30

My account name is nd27359.

I am fifteen.

I live in the US in the central standard timezone.

Roleplaying to me is staying in character as much as possible and always keeping with the theme of things.

I believe that meta-gaming is strategizing to get to a higher role or higher level in the game.

Power gaming is gaming for only one specific goal such as leveling up.

I have read and agreed with the Rules.

I promise to abide by every rule set for the server and forum.

I have watched the original series at least three times and I've seen n the new series too. I am obsessed with avatar I could probably name of three quarters of the characters they met in either series.

My character is seventeen and his name is Toru Okawa.

Toru is part of the Fire Nation

Toru couldn't bend until he was ten when he go into a fight with a thirteen year old for taunting him about being a non-bender, when he threw his first punch a fireball appeared and burnt a sizable hole into the bully's shirt. He was soon enrolled in the best firebending academy the could afford. Soon he was one of the top students in his class. He was 14 by the time he graduated and he could out bend all of his firebending friends. When he was fifteen he worked as a cart puller by shooting fire from his hands and putting grease on the bottom of his shoes to slide and hooking a harness to his chest. Now he works at a forge keeping the fire at a constant level and starting new fires.

Toru is extravagant and larger then most of his friends (but not fat) He's also slightly insane (often compared to king Bumi). But hes also very quiet and artistic too, often being able to stay up all night drawing or reading. Toru is also smart, very smart in fact but he hardly ever shows it either by being a joker or not talking at all. He's always been ridiculed for dreaming of flyng with firebending, but he'll do it someday. Toru can also Lightning bend but he usually shocks himself more then what he's aiming at.

I made mine myself! Very Happy

Nd27359's Whitelist submission Firebenderskinnewjpeg
Aaand a bigger version
Nd27359's Whitelist submission 20120629095333
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Nd27359's Whitelist submission   Nd27359's Whitelist submission EmptySat 07 Jul 2012, 00:19

I love everything about this application but the only reason it wouldnt be accepted it because you havent included the template, therfore there are no questions and colours!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Nd27359's Whitelist submission   Nd27359's Whitelist submission EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 21:47

Please include the proper Template. with questions.

You may re-apply when this is complete.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nd27359's Whitelist submission   Nd27359's Whitelist submission Empty

Back to top Go down

Nd27359's Whitelist submission
Page 1 of 1