Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LucyHeartfilia
Non Bender

LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^   LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 18:29

Roleplaying Name: Juvia_WaterPrincess/Elementalist

MineCraft Name: LucyHeartfilia

Joined Server: May, 4th 2012

Time Zone:Singapore(GMT+Cool

Hours Available: 3-6h. It depends on my school work.

Do you assume any leadership roles in game?
No, I do not assume any leadership roles as i do not know the IP Address for this server since i joined the forum so i did not help with anything and I wish to help too.

Experience:
I do not have any experience as being a GM Crying or Very sad but i often watch my brother play Minecraft games he have been and admin on two servers so i may know a little bit of handling ''griefers'', hackers or angry or whining players, etc. I have joined much server and their rules mostly have *Use your common sense* and I agree with it. The servers mostly have some quiz to test whether the players have pay attention on reading about the rules. I think we should have that too.Also, I have some experiences on building. If there is anything for to help with building or repair, just ask. I will try to reach your expectations.Lastly, I will learn from others on moderating.

Reasons to be a Game Moderator:
I have three reasons.

1)To be helpful and caring.
To me, being helpful and caring will bond the relationships with players and get along with them.

2)To find ways to be responsible in my life.
I wanted to find ways to improve my life and to have a better future. I wanted to learn from good admins/moderators for handling a server and learn from my mistakes.

3)Envy on my brother.
My brother was admins in two servers(mentioned on top), I wanted to have friends(admins/moderators) like him to enjoy minecraft life

As a GM, what area's would you like to focus on?
I would like to focus on:

1)Helping on others

2)Buildings/Repair things

3) To get more involved.

Players which you conflict with:
No as the server is not up. I don't wish to too. I wanted to be friendly towards others.

Any other information you would like to share:
*Skype Name: lucyheartfiliaakitaneru
I'm a chinese but not from China, Im from Singapore(Asia). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^   LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 12:02

Application will be reviewed, and have a verdict in due time.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
LucyHeartfilia
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^   LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 14:03

( GMT+ 8 )
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^   LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 01:11

Lucy you are a dear friend, but unfortunately I am going to have to deny you. This doesn't mean that you can not be a GM, it means that you haven't shown me that you are not committed to the job. I would suggest spending a lot more time on your next application.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^   LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

LucyHeartfilia GM Application ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: Other Applications :: Game Moderator Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: