Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arisreviews' Server App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perplexed_Aris
Non Bender

arisreviews' Server App. Empty
PostSubject: arisreviews' Server App.   arisreviews' Server App. EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015, 11:23

Minecraft Account Name:

arisreviews

How old are you?:

13. Do not let my age fool you, I can assure you I am of utter most maturity.

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

AST (No Daylight Saving)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

Role Playing is when you act to be a character of your own, or assigned, creation, pretending to act, think, and do whatever they would do in certain situations imposed by the Role Play's setting.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

That would be using out of game information to aid what your character knows, or what they can do. Meta-Gaming is a typical mistake from the newbie roleplayer, and, same as power gaming, is seen as something shameful and counter intuitive to the RP.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

Having an absurdly powerful character who can seem to do anything with the flick of a wrist. This includes but is not limited to: Not giving fellow RPers time to respond, Ignoring certain RP messages in order for something to aid you, etc. This is usually seen as a no-go in any roleplay community, and it should be kept as such.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Of course. That's something you'll never need to doubt me on.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

All rules seem fair and just. I promise to abide to them.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:

I could consider myself average. I don't consider myself nuts about it, but it's certainly something up my alley.

What is your characters name,and age:

Zahir Animulus, 39 years of age.

What nation is your character apart of?:

Fire

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Zahir Animulus, child to Margaret Animulus and Xalir Animulus, was born as a semi-citizen of the Fire Nation. Semi-Citizen being due to both the parents being on probationary period due to their crimes in the nation, them themselves having spent time in prison to make up for it. Infact, Zahir was born in said prison, but never knew this until around the age of 13. Zahir was unhappy with his birth in the Fire Nation, for he himself loved and adored everything floral and fauna, envying the Earth Nation for their peaceful, yet powerful, way of living. He grew in training with fellow members of a public Fire Bending Academy, making entry free of cost. Here is where he spent his whole life training and sharpening all senses of his mind, strategic, abstract, and bending itself. Upon his entry into his teens, Zahir noticed how most people in his class could not get past the level of maturity to advance in their lives. For this reason, Zahir tried to cut friendships with these people, but public ridicule kept him from doing so. This did not stop him from keeping his head in his studies, of course. Upon graduation, he registered to become a Stratergist-In-Training for the Militia. His request was declined, and he was given a cooldown time of five years. This made him lose hope in the Fire Nation's military. He proceeded to harness his second-to-none, bending.

Zahir spent the next 12 years, after his 18s, training full-time, and working in the entertainment business to keep himself from starving. He was denounced as what would be an illusionist, one who tampers with the mind and what it sees, feels, and listens to. This was a given from his twelve years in the industry, and even though he might have done a few tricks and dishonest things along the way, it only shaped him to be the man he is. He spent the next few years, up to his 39, in recess, taking a break from work. In the present, he still lays back on his property, working as something close of a 'Private Investigator'. He started this recently, but don't let this fool you. Him, having learned about what a human thinks and feels throughout his many years as an illusionist, made him better as a detective than most. He knew this, and even though he is new to this type of career, he seems to be well off, and in luxurious condition. Zahir, being the extrovert he is, now usually spends his time outside, witnessing the miracles of Fauna and Flora as he let go of his envy with the Earth Nation, knowing he was of better grade than them, even if their cultural statements are interesting.

Can't seem to attach the picture, soo...

imgur(dot)com/64mM2jI
Back to top Go down

arisreviews' Server App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions-
Jump to: