Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonroco
Non Bender
Bonroco

PostSubject: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014, 09:20

I know this is my first post so I haven't applied to be whitelisted yet, but I saw the 'Ideas and Proposals' section and thought to myself, "Hmm I wonder if the server will have a trailer?" I do acknowledge that a trailer is probably thinking quite far ahead but oh well there is always room to discuss the topic.

I was just wondering what everyone's ideas are for a possible trailer (for example: things to include and what storyboard the trailer could follow) and everybody's opinions on making one.

Quick question to the staff: Would it be possible to have players participate in the filming process or would it simply be to showcase the server and the map if a trailer was to be made?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any input is valued!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Beginner Bender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptySat 19 Jul 2014, 14:59

I really do enjoy the idea of a trailer! This is thinking quite far ahead tho, a lot of the building seems to be good at a steady pace, but considering the fact that there are new and possibly other cities that have been introduced in The Legend of Korra, may inspire the builders to build those as well, or update some of the builds to best fit the plot! My point would be that if this would be done it could take quite some time! (I made this too long, sorry everyone!) :/
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptySat 19 Jul 2014, 15:26

Having a trailer would be great. But what is also greater is I have plans to have sort of an Alpha version of the server.. In which we could get a select few players to come in and test out our combat systems within the server. No news of players actually using the map as of yet, but I say one thing the trailer and a working version of the server is definitely on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xzulfur
Bonroco
Non Bender
Bonroco

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptySun 20 Jul 2014, 10:19

Thanks for the replies both of you, it has been great to see your thoughts and in some cases (Zulfur) plans! I hope that in the future this thread will be useful to post any ideas about the possible trailer.

I look forward to more news and details coming soon (I hope)!
Back to top Go down
Kurruk
Non Bender
Kurruk

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 03:04

A trailer would be great. You could tell the backstory of Avatar Rp in a really deep voice and show the current builds and Cities. You dont have to use my idea but if you do you dont really have to give any creddit to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonroco
Non Bender
Bonroco

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 07:04

It's a good idea, it could be scripted with a voice over. In the end it's not up to us directly so we will have to see what the staff want to do about it but thanks for your input! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp Trailer   Avatar Rp Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1