Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App Team app memangamma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
memangamma
Non Bender
memangamma

App Team app memangamma Empty
PostSubject: App Team app memangamma   App Team app memangamma EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 16:46

Application Team Application Form

Minecraft Account Name: memangamma

Forum Account Name: memangamma

Skype Name: memangamma

What do you think are the top five things, that are most important in an application and why? Be sure to explain why you chose each of these five things, and their level of importance: 1: proper grammar (not grammar nazi harsh just not WeLL ILL thInks bout it along those lines) 2: proper and reliable information 3: Good definitions on meta-gaming and power-gaming 4: A good back-story that fit's the guidelines exp. 2 paragraphs, fit's the lore and makes sense and doesn't make the character too powerful ex. I am the most powerful water bender that can move oceans or an earth bender who can move mountains etc. 5: actually has their skin uploaded and I am able to properly see it.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team: To help with the staff since they are busy and I want to help with your workload with you trying to build a fantastic world and fix up on the server. I would like to filter out the applications since you have to make sure everything is up and running smoothly and since I am usually on I would make sure people don't start to badger the staff about when are you going to reply causing them to leave due to them making a nice application and having it not being replied to making them feel a little bit down. If the only thing that is stopping them from enjoying the server is someone not being able reply to them which causing them to either 'A' rage and start insulting the server and causing a little discomfort in the forums/server and have the staff spammed with useless hate messages or 'B' they will just happily leave and maybe come back some other time. I would like to help prevent this from happening since it will eventually happen one time or another.
Have you ever been previously banned or received a warning status In Game, or on the Forums?: No I have not

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, and forums can have you removed from the Application Team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the AvatarRP Application Team and/or Forums: Yes I know being a member of the App Team will not allow me to be above the rules and it would be ridiculous to think otherwise.

Thank you for your time in reviewing this app *helpful hint* you forgot to put [/b] at the end instead you put [b] causing the bold to not be in effect
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

App Team app memangamma Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Team app memangamma   App Team app memangamma EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 08:05

Denied

The application format has been updated, so feel free to re-up your application.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

App Team app memangamma
Page 1 of 1