Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A-Team app (penguinbait)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
penguinbait
Non Bender

A-Team app (penguinbait) Empty
PostSubject: A-Team app (penguinbait)   A-Team app (penguinbait) EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 15:23

Minecraft Account Name: penguinbait

Forum Account Name: penguinbait

What do you think are the top five things, that are most important in an application and why? Be sure to explain why you chose each of these five things, and their level of importance: 1)A nice, long good story 2) Making sure there expierienced at least somewhat in roleplay and know how to 3) A firm definition of power gaming and meta gaming 4) Making sure there app isnt too much on the power gaming side and fits the Avatar lore 5) Make sure they are mature

Why do you wish to join the Application Team: Being a server owner myself, I know how much stress it can put on you between whitelisting and keeping server balance and roleplaying yourself, and I wanted to help out.

Have you ever been previously banned or received a warning status In Game, or on the Forums?: I have never played in game since it isnt launched/re launched (Assuming it has launched before) and am relitivaley new to the fourms

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, and forums can have you removed from the Application Team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the AvatarRP Application Team and/or Forums: Yes, if I wanted to go through the trouble of making this and a whitelist app to troll and break rules and such then I would have no life, so of course I will follow rules like my life rabbit

BuBbAKLuTcH wrote:
Both of your comments have been deleted. I don't want to see something like that again. You've both been warned.
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

A-Team app (penguinbait) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Team app (penguinbait)   A-Team app (penguinbait) EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 08:04

Denied

The application format has been updated, so feel free to re-up your application.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

A-Team app (penguinbait)
Page 1 of 1