Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugar27's Appilication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar27
Non Bender

Sugar27's Appilication Empty
PostSubject: Sugar27's Appilication   Sugar27's Appilication EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 20:13

Hey, im Sugar27, a big fan of avatar, and i would like to join this server, hereis my appilication:

Minecraft Account Name: Sugar27

How old are you?: 12

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: I dont know for sure but in west Europe.

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Its a great way of playing minecraft.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta Gaming is doing anything that your character wouldn't actually be able to do, controlling another character or breaking the pre set rules of the roleplay or auto hitting.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Having the perfect character, who can’t be hurt, can’t miss and can't be blocked ect.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes indeed

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes indeed

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I watched the 3 books on tv about 5 times and i know 75% for sure

What is your characters name,and age?: Sugar

What nation is your character apart of?: The Water Tribe

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Sugar grew up in a little, poor home in the southern water tribe, he is an orphin. When he was 5 he discovered the art of waterbending, by himself, he discoverd very much;
icebending, waterbending, healing etc. 3 years later, the southern water tribe was attacked by the fire nation, the tribe was chanceless, untill Sugar came and froze the firemen. They promised that they never come back, ever, and they did. Now, he is 15 and works in the army of the southern water tribe, well if there comes a war, he is in the army, otherwise he is skiing in the water with a icecube and trying to inprove his bendingskills.

Back to top Go down
Sugar27
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: Sugar27's Appilication   Sugar27's Appilication EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 20:16

Sorry i forgot something

Sugar grew up in a little, poor home in the southern water tribe, he is an orphin. When he was 5 he discovered the art of waterbending, by himself, he discoverd very much;
icebending, waterbending, healing etc. 3 years later, the southern water tribe was attacked by the fire nation, the tribe was chanceless, untill Sugar came and froze the firemen. They promised that they never come back, ever, and they did. Now, he is 15 and works in the army of the southern water tribe, well if there comes a war, he is in the army, otherwise he is skiing in the water with a icecube and trying to inprove his bendingskills. His apperance is young, black hair with a fawx hawk, he is kinda little, strong and has a sandbenderoutfit, but in blue.
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: Sugar27's Appilication   Sugar27's Appilication EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:17

A good application, but it needs works

1. Your definition of meta is more power-gaming.

2. Explain more about the bio, like: Why is he an orphan?

3. Make sure you apply for a bending application if he is a bender.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: Sugar27's Appilication   Sugar27's Appilication EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 21:29

Moved To Denied Forum
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar27's Appilication   Sugar27's Appilication Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar27's Appilication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions :: Denied-
Jump to: