Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny201214
Non Bender

My Application thing. Empty
PostSubject: My Application thing.   My Application thing. EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 11:30

Minecraft Account Name: danny201214.

How old are you?: 12.

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Eastern Standard

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: It's basically pretending, Pretending you're a person in a whole nother universe with a whole different lifestyle.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Lets just say you walk up to someone but see their name before hand and you're like "Hi Jack." Meta gaming is taking things you know OC and bringing them to your character's knowledge

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Rping for someone else basically like saying *Then before he could do anything I did backflips or something op then chopped his head clean off* Without letting him dodge or whatever.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?: I've watched Legend Of Korra, and funny story, I'm watching the first episode of avatar as I write this.

What is your characters name,and age?: Tristen, 19

What nation is your character apart of?: Fire

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): He was born into a poor farming family. their crops were burnt down a lot by firebending thieves. He is 5'8 with brown hair, green eyes, and the normal fire nation clothes. Although he tends to change a lot. He is kind but immature. funny yet serious at times. He has some trust issues but once he gets to know the person he's his normal self to them. (not sure if that's two paragraphs...)

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A sreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): My Application thing. CYxk3mh Not sure if that will work...
Back to top Go down

My Application thing.
Page 1 of 1