Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

witelist request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vallan0125
Non Bender

witelist request Empty
PostSubject: witelist request   witelist request EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014, 06:43

Minecraft Account Name: vallan0125

How old are you?: 12

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: i dont know what thats meens but i live in sweden

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: (warning this is strange i have warnd you) it feals like i wave 2 soles 1 4 life & 1 4 rpg larp call it what you want
Question
In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: what  Question

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: what Question  Question  Question whats that?

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes by the time this is posted

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes I promise. can i say something else?

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: wached book 1,2 & 3 korra s1 s2 ½

What is your characters name,and age?: vall(NICK name) valdemar 23(sole is 12-15 years old(plz dont misunderstand))

What nation is your character apart of?: the water nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
vall is 23 years old but akts as a 12-15 years old and want answers not the wheres the  candy store is type more like whats the meaning of life,how meany spirits is in the spirit world y is bending in the world ( study ) he want answers but he is trapped in the pro bending arena and he has no frends
he wants to see the world and that's y he ran away 1 but got cot he's loyal and angry(wen he has no food in hes stumic)and has a crazy abilyti to fall into traps(some times 2 times in a row)

insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): pro bender outefit red.blue bands

Smile
Back to top Go down

witelist request
Page 1 of 1