Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InfernalVoid
Non Bender

InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application   InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 06:28

Minecraft Account Name:
InfernalVoid
How old are you?:
Time-Zone/Country of Residence:
GMT / Britain
What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:
Honestly, I don't have too much experience with Role-play. It has always been something I've wanted to try but never got round to experiencing. But I would love to give it a shot on this Server to see how I like it.
My understanding of Roleplaying is the action that people do when they take the role of a character who isn’t themselves. Acting like the character would.  Speaking like the character would. Thinking like the character would. In a server such as this one, it would also mean to stay in character for other players too.
In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:
I believe Meta-Gaming in RPGs to mean when a player uses facts that the player knows, but not the character he/she is portraying, in the game.
E.G : The player knew that a war was starting in the game, so their RP character warned all the other RP characters about the future event before  it even took place.
In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:
Power-Gaming can mean a player is acting inconsiderately of the scenario just because they wish to be more powerful.  An example could be: “Oh no! I have reached a sheer cliff drop! Good thing I recently learned my new FLYING POWERS!” That is Power-Gaming.    
It could also mean a player’s play style of a game is to attempt to produce the most powerful character that they can. Having all the best weapons and armour, defeating the toughest enemies etc. These types of players generally ignore some of the other features of the game.
Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:
I have.
Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:
I do.
How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:
Pretty much all there is to know. I have watched every single episode currently released, including Legend of Kora. It’s only the manga books I still have to read, and then I’ll be 100% nerd (I’m pretty obsessed).
What is your characters name,and age?:
Ah-Lee, 26
What nation is your character apart of?:
The Fire Nation.
Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
(Sorry if this too long, I sure go on a bit.)
Ah-Lee was born into a family who were part of a Traveling Circus. He was the only child of his roustabout (Work behind the scenes of a circus) parents.
Growing up was a relatively content stage in Ah-Lee’s life as there was always children to keep him company in-between performances. The child also relished the wayfaring and sighting new places.
In fact, the only major difficulty Ah-Lee’s young-self experienced was his mother’s disappointment of the fire-bending that Ah-Lee seemed to not possess. But, as it turned out, the fire-bending in Ah-Lee only made itself known when he was 13 years of age! Unfortunately this overdue ability resulted in the boy’s fire-bending to be immensely weak and lacking. Ah-Lee could only master a 5 second long Fire-Breath by the age of 17.
Due to his difficulty in producing fire, Ah-Lee started to focus more on manipulating and dispersing the element. For what he lacked in power, he made up for it with speed, dexterity and technique. He swiftly mastered these skills until he was good enough to get his own segment of the Circus’ performance.
4 years passed until a foul fate fell upon the Circus. There had been an accident involving the Ringmaster and a Puma-goat. The Circus was then disbanded and remains to be so to this day.
Ah-Lee took this opportunity as a blessing and began to live his life.
The deficient bender now roams the world, preforming his infernal display wherever he can to make some money. In his free time, he often visits his now-retired parents on Ember Island.
Ah-Lee’s life dream is to one day; brand a circus of his own. He hopes to rise to the top and preform to the Fire Nation’s royal family.  
This young man is recognisable by his uncommon snowy coloured hair and the Fire Nation garb he attires. He has brown eyes and keeps his hair tidy and presentable. The lad’s physique displays a lean, skeletal though tall man. Personality wise, Ah-Lee is a polite, tolerant but reserved individual.  

My apologies just in case it might be a tad farfetched. I tried making an interesting, unique and believable character. I hope it is (But I guess you’ll be the judge of that won’t you ;P).  And again: Sorry for the length, I got a bit carried away. But thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application SOP69Bl
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application   InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application EmptySun 17 Aug 2014, 13:11

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

InfernalVoid's Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1