Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application by waterbender mehdi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waterbender mehdi
Non Bender

Application by waterbender mehdi Empty
PostSubject: Application by waterbender mehdi   Application by waterbender mehdi EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 00:47

My mincraft name: baker1197.
im 17 years old.
i live in norway.
definition of roleplaying: you play a role like it was how the game was suppuosed to be played.
definition of metagaming: In role-playing games, metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of. (Metagaming while taking part in relatively competitive games, or those with a more serious tone, is typically not well received, because a character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.)
definiton of powergaming:  power gaming is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as (in video games, boardgames, and roleplaying games) storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable. This behaviour is most often found in games with a wide range of game features, lengthy campaigns or prize tournaments such as role-playing, massively multiplayer or collectible games.

i agree and have read the rules.
i will abide by the rules
i have watched all the first books and im waiting for ep 13 of the legend of korra book two to come out i think i know much.

my characters name is litos and hes age is 19
he is from the northern water tribe

biography: He and his fhather were hunters trying to supply food for the tribe one day his fhather dissapeard arter that day litos became a selfish person without any friends and family.
now he works as a merchant selling fish and weapons he practises bending alone and dosent usualy talk only to customers and then its on much he is a sad person.
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

Application by waterbender mehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application by waterbender mehdi   Application by waterbender mehdi EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 01:53

Application by waterbender mehdi GXiQGCG

This was a good start, but your application needs some work.

-One you must use the proper format when applying.

- Your meta-gaming, and power-gaming definitions need to bet a bit more elaborate, maybe add examples as-well.

-It is a requirement to add a screenshot of your minecraft skin. It MUST be appropriate to the server.

- You clearly plagiarized your Meta/Power Gaming definitions. Copy & Pasting something, and claiming it be yours is plagiarism. It states clearly in the rules that it is against the rules, and if you would have read the rules, you would have known that. You have been warned, but if you do it again, it will result in a permanent ban from applying to the server.

You may apply again in 24 hours. Try taking peek at this example application, that is done properly. HERE
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

Application by waterbender mehdi
Page 1 of 1