Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superferal Whitelist APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
superferal
Non Bender

Superferal Whitelist APP  Empty
PostSubject: Superferal Whitelist APP    Superferal Whitelist APP  EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 04:22

Minecraft Account Name: Superferal

How old are you?: 18

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:  United Kingdom/ UTC Dublin

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Roleplaying means putting yourself in a characters place, sort of like an actor. Putting my self in the characters shoes taking the personality's and general attitude of that character.etc

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta is knowing something that you shouldn't know in game, therefore being in possession of information you found out of character.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-gaming is an act that makes a story line lead to other stories which will include other people too.For example I need to find who killed my father, I will need other people to help me.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes.

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?: I know a very good amount about the series, I have been watching it since the very start.

What is your characters name,and age?: Polaris, 20

What nation is your character apart of?: Southern Water Tribe

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Polaris, 20

Polaris is a southern water tribe warrior, working for the southern tribe government. Polaris has been fighting and training for his nation since he was a little kid.When he was a child he has very quick witted and intelligent, making his opponents at trials very easy to beat. From then he was noticed by one of the chiefs and then was offered to be developed at the barracks.

He is a good water-bender,heavily relying on his wits to help him in battle, nevertheless he can be easily beaten when attacked at his own game, leaving him vulnerable to more intelligent foes. He is good hand to hand combat artist and quick on his feet although his reflexes are not as great. Polaris has a very unspoken rage and depression, due to the fact he never sees his family, causing him to lash out on people on the wrong terms. Adopted as a tribe warrior, he is psychologically built not to take mercy or envy.

Polaris is a very quiet person and hardly ever speaks to people.During training he never seems to train or socialize with anyone , but always seems to take overtime when everyone leaves and starts to train then.

He has black hair with grey textures, grey eyes and has a light toned skin color. His eyebrows are black and tipped with grey on the edges.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/17/73/49/48/2012-011.jpg
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Superferal Whitelist APP    Superferal Whitelist APP  EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 14:14

Thank you for your application.
Your application was Accepted.
You will be whitelisted and informed of the servers Ip when we go live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Superferal Whitelist APP    Superferal Whitelist APP  EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 14:14

Locked and moved to accepted forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superferal Whitelist APP    Superferal Whitelist APP  Empty

Back to top Go down

Superferal Whitelist APP
Page 1 of 1