Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samv25 Whitelist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samv25
Non Bender

Samv25 Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 08:28

Im sorry Im not 15 but I am mature enough so please trust me and read this.

Minecraft Account Name:

Samv25

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Nova Scotia, canada, Atlantic Time zone (1 hour after eastern)

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

What I know about roleplaying? I know that alot of people do it and it defines a character with specific moods, personallities and looks that go along with the position. I do love roleplaying

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

In my opinion, Meta Gaming is the act of being somebody yournot. What i mean by this is that you dont act as somebody you are in game, but as what the desired Person is.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

This one I never really understood. I still think its when you want to be the best in the best and have all the best equipement showing power in your RPG but im not sure.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Haha yes I have readand accepted the rules.

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

I do promise. I might even reinforce it if somebody else dont follow the rules.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:

I know alot of the avatar series. I think this is sort of a trick question due to I wouldnt be writing an app if I was completely unknowledgable. I know everything from energy bending, bloodbending, weaknesses, tophs vision, Best earthbender <--, The sourthern water tribe, Avatar the legend of korra, How to RPG avatar style and the whole story line. I watched every single show about 5 times each.

What is your characters name,and age?:

My characters name is Zeik, Hes 14!!!

What nation is your character apart of?:

Zeik is from the air Nomads.

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Zeik was born Without knowing his parents due to him being a monk. Although hes an airbender, he actually does have short brown hair. Hes 14 currently and has 2 personal friends he can talk to anytime. He was raised in the Northern Air Temple and he was told that his dad is at the southern air temple and his mom at the Eastern Air temple. He is very kind and sincere but he always has his days. His sense of humor is great and he likes to spend his weekends with his friends playing along the walls of the temple.

Like aang, Zeik became a master at the age of 12 which is very rare thorughout the airbenders. So this makes him have the arrow tattoos we all love. Hes great friends with monk gyatso though and he likes to make fruit pies. He never ate meat (obviously) and has his flying bison he got at the age of 11, whos name is kyno.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Samv25 Whitelist Application INT1P

I made it custom made[b]
Back to top Go down
Samv25
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 21:31

Just a daily update, I got a new skin and I have build some great things. Add me on Skype (sam.villemure) so I can show you guys
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:36

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:44

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
The first paragraph of your biography is fine but the second one makes your character appear very powerful (powergaming) please change this. You could also expand on your biography by explaining why his parents are split.
You may re-apply, to re-apply start a new post.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 18:44

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samv25 Whitelist Application   Samv25 Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Samv25 Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1