Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitlist App for Beeboyz18

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beeboyz18
Non Bender

Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 Empty
PostSubject: Whitlist App for Beeboyz18   Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 08:51

Minecraft Account Name: Beeboyz18

How old are you?: 14

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: USA East Coast

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Roleplaying is when you make or use a character from a show, anime, or game to pretend to be them for amusement in a community who enjoys them as well

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: When you use outside knowledge to help you make decisions in-game

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: When you use everything in your power to do what you need to do the fastest way possible

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I watched it as a kid and was sad when It ended. I got onto this server several years later and relived my childhood. When The Legend of Korra came on, i watched it, waiting for this server to come back. In a short sense, I know a decent amount about Avatar.

What is your characters name,and age?: Kanton Winter

What nation is your character apart of?: Water Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): As a boy, Kanton grew up in a poor merchant family. He sold goods to the people of Ba Sing Se to keep his family alive. He did not know this until he grew older, but his family was in a money crisis. Know this, he went on with his life of making and selling goods for the good of his family, but he always felt he was meant for more. He took the stories he had heard of water benders and practiced with a local woman skilled in water bending. At the age of 8, Kanton could bend water to his will and freeze it.
Now, Kanton is 18-years-old and is moving away from his southern village. His tutor had taken him in when his parents fell through the ice into the cold water, but now she has became deathly ill. To escape this place of sad memories, he goes on a quest, for a new home. He goes off looking for promises of water benders that can teach him more then his tutor ever could. He's going for hope, of family and a new life from the spirirts that haunt him.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): I cannot have a pic for you for 7 days for my F5 button does not work.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitlist App for Beeboyz18   Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:45

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitlist App for Beeboyz18   Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 19:08

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
You used the template incorrectly.
Your definition of powergaming is wrong
Your biography is quite confusing please change it/make it easier to read and understand.
You may re-apply, to re-apply make a new post.
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whitlist App for Beeboyz18   Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 19:08

Locked and moved to denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitlist App for Beeboyz18   Whitlist App for Beeboyz18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitlist App for Beeboyz18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions :: Denied-
Jump to: