Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition

Go down 
4 posters

Who is your favorite character?
Aang
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap18%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Katara
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap6%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Sokka
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap12%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Toph
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap12%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Zuko
 12% [ 2 ]
Iroh
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap29%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Azula
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap6%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Ozai
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap0%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suki
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap0%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Reply With Who Your Favorite Is)
Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_lcap5%Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Solsticeman
Non Bender
Solsticeman

Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition   Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 14:09

This is the other part of the poll since I cant fit all of the characters on the same poll (limited to 10 poll options). So this is the Last Airbender edition! If you want you can post who your favorite character is and why. So have fun!
Back to top Go down
memangamma
Non Bender
memangamma

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition   Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 14:24

Bumi FTW His lack of sanity that is replaced with giggles makes me happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dmoney90221
Non Bender
Dmoney90221

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition   Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 09:45

I chose Azula because I love the color of her firebendeing. If we could customize the color of the firebending it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Samv25
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition   Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 21:33

Forgot momo .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition   Who is your favorite character?  The Last Airbender Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite character? The Last Airbender Edition
Page 1 of 1