Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ramage888 repost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ramage88

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 20:34

Minecraft Account Name:Ramage888

How old are you?:16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:New Zealand

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:I am in a group of friends who play pen and paper rpg's a few times each week.
to me role-playing is an experience where you become another character and make actions of what your character would do and not your personal beliefs, it is helpful, if not necessary to create a good character background for a foundation upon you would base the characters actions

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:Metagaming is when your make actions based from information gained from a source outside of the game, which your character would not know otherwise, I believe that this gives an unfair advantage to these people, and it should be treated as cheating.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:Power gaming is when you roleplay as the events would happen in real life for their benefit, an example is when someone is attacking another person attacks and kills someone before they have time to react.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:yes to all

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?:I have seen every episode of the original series and up to episode 5 of Korra

What is your characters name,and age?:Izaya Okumaru

What nation is your character apart of?:Water

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

Izaya was born a water bender in the Northern Water Tribe. He was raised to be a warrior of his tribe and as such was trained in swords, in archery and bending in some small degree. After he became a full warrior of his tribe, he became successful in skirmishes against pirates and other aggressive enemies. However Izaya grew tired of his isolation from the rest of the world, and decided to leave the northern water tribe. He told his family and friends that he planned to leave but they would not let him leave saying that his place was with them at the water tribe.

Izaya crept from his house late at night and stole a fishing boat from the docks. He sailed to the earth kingdom to explore the wider world. Izaya travelled around the earth kingdoms he decided to see the whole world. As he travelled he heard more about the fire nation, and he immediately set off to the ports to get a boat to the fire nation as his next stop. Izaya will not stop, and will continue to travel until his death, or if his warrior skills are of use to others.
Izaya Okumaru is 21 has short black hair, Green eyes, he has scars from his battles and wears his battle gear on the road.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):Minecraft
Back to top Go down
ramage888
Non Bender
ramage888

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 20:44

heres my skin:https://2img.net/h/i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg592/ramage888/wolfarmor.png
Photobuckit link: ramage888 repost ?action=view&current=wolfarmor

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 14:06

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 14:48

Okay the application is good. All you need to do for it to be accepted is post a screenshot of your skin.
Back to top Go down
ramage888
Non Bender
ramage888

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 16:06

Here's a pic of my skin
ramage888 repost Mcskinpic
Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner
Luzcifer

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 16:10

Thank you for your application.
Your application was Accepted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ramage888 repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramage888 repost   ramage888 repost Empty

Back to top Go down

ramage888 repost
Page 1 of 1