Please login or register!
Please login or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NitrosisQ's submission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NitrosisQ
Non Bender
NitrosisQ

NitrosisQ's submission Empty
PostSubject: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 13:19

Minecraft Account Name:

MinerNitrix

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

EST/Canada

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

Roleplaying: when you act the role you are givin or have chosen and must always stay in character

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

Meta-Gaming: the use of knowledge that your character should not know or use.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

Power-Gaming: when you force another player to do somthing they would not useally do just beause they are threatning you with their power.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Yes i have read, understood and agree to the rules

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

Yes, I promise to abide by said rules

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:

I consider myself fairly knowledgable about the series ever since i have followed the show since it airing and watching every episode sevreal times and have watched The Legend of Korra. I am also re-watching the series this july

What is your characters name,and age?:

Kunchen and 30

What nation is your character apart of?:

The Air Nomads

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.Sad

Kunchen (meaning all-knowing) is an Air Nomad whom was born on Air Temple Island , 140 ASC.Kunchen is 6'0 tall and is 120 lbs with blue eys and if he had hair it would be black. He wears traditional Air Bender robes and has an ancient Air Nomad ring. He is kind-hearted and respectful man. He was raised on Air Temple Island untill the age of 8 when he was transferred to the Northern Air Temple for more advanced air bending teachings. Growing up he was raised by the Monks and knew little about his family.He was also respected heavily for the speed he was able to grasp and the power of his air bending skills. At age 25 he earned his Arrow for proving his vast knowledge of the secrets of the art of Air Bending.

Kunchen helps teaching the younger air benders through meditation and training. He often travels through the air temples helping wherever he can. Kunchen also enjoys travelling the nations to further into his spiritual journey. 2 years later he discovered he had a relative in Ba Sing Se which turned out to be his sister. She was a non-bender who had a husband and made a living by working as the manger at the Jasmine Dragon. Kunchen now also enjoys dropping by for tea and a visit. Kunchen is also fond of airball and knows much about the history of the Air Nomads.

Terms Used:
Air Ball: When Airbenders airbend a hollow ball through a series poles to get it into the opponents goal
ASC: ASC is a term used which stands for After Sozins Comet (the date 0 being when sozin started the 100 year war with the genocide of the Air Nomads)
Jasmine Dragon: The lesser known name of Iroh's Tea Shop in Ba Sing Se

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!Sad

NitrosisQ's submission 2012-014

Last edited by NitrosisQ on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 16:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Proxima asked me to give more definitions so i edited it so it did :))
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 14:06

I think this is an amazing application and you have clearly read lore and included it in your bio. I think that you could add some more to you deffinitions but i think that i would love to have you in the air nomads!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrproxima12
NitrosisQ
Non Bender
NitrosisQ

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 14:25

to which section should i add more definitions?
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 15:04

All of them
Back to top Go down
NitrosisQ
Non Bender
NitrosisQ

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 16:19

Thanks for the suggestion! I have revised and added more Definitions so it is edited under the original post
Back to top Go down
Proxima
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Proxima

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 22:03

OK just wait for an app team member to view it!
Back to top Go down
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM
BuBbAKLuTcH

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 01:33

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NitrosisQ's submission   NitrosisQ's submission Empty

Back to top Go down

NitrosisQ's submission
Page 1 of 1